OSCAR - NEWS
This is a minor release of OSCAR, we do recommend upgrading to this version.
Changes and fixes in OSCAR v1.2.0 Portions of
OSCAR are © 2019-2020 by The OSCAR Team
- [new] Support for Chromebooks using Linux beta - (Intel/AMD only)
- [new] Support for Raspberry Pi OS
- [new] Additional Philips Respironics devices tested and fully supported:
- REMstar Pro (System One) (452P, 450P V1)
- BiPAP Pro (System One) (650P)
- REMstar Plus (System One 60 Series) (261CA)
- REMstar Pro (System One 60 Series) (462P)
- DreamStation CPAP Pro (400X120)
- DreamStation BiPAP autoSV (900X150)
- Dorma 500 Auto (System One 60 Series) (501V)
- [new] OSCAR checks automatically for new releases.
- [new] Privacy feature allows suppressing profile info in Statistics page and printed reports.
- [new] Add option to print reports in black and white (monochrome).
- [new] Hold down the Shift key while selecting a range on a chart to measure the duration without zooming.
- [new] Allow second (or more) import on same day for ResMed data.
- [fix] Improve support of rare events and update warnings in Philips Respironics 950P, 1030X, and 50-series.
- fix] Profile page and Daily records block now show most recently used machine when a profile has multiple machines.
- [fix] Improve warning on Daily page when settings are missing.
- [fix] No longer zoom charts to maximum when clicking on chart with popup menu present.
- [fix] Correct page margins problem when printing Statistics page on Mac.
- [fix] Adjust font size and column widths on Statistics page.
- [fix] Improve language in various error messages.
- [fix] Date at right end of Overview page reflects actual data, not any future notes.
- [fix] Limit SD card scan to mounted vfat volumes.
- [fix] Correct Statistics page calculations when CPAP and Oximetry use do not overlap.
- [fix] Hours used on Welcome and Daily page are now hours of CPAP machine use.
- [fix] Popout graphs now limited to desktop height and multiple popout graphs work better.
- [fix] Overview tooltips now list chart components in same order as displayed in chart.
- [fix] Overview graphs now show last day on charts for timezones near GMT.
- [fix] Welcome page calculation of days since last import fixed.
- [fix] Oximetry import from file now remembers last directory imported from.
- [fix] Correct pressure reported on Welcome page for VAuto-S machines.
- [fix] Improve error checking for file system problems.
- [fix] ResMed machines now show the Essentials setting.
- [fix] Support migration from both SleepyHead and OSCAR.
- [fix] Correct 95th percentile computations on Statistics page when some days were summary-only.
- [fix] Improve some prompts and tooltip messages.
- [fix] Empty directories in Profiles directory are not shown in Profiles list.
- [fix] Show correct copyright when installing Debian version.
- [fix] [fix] Translations updated; Korean translation added.
- [fix] Rebuilding CPAP data for ResMed machine with compression enabled no longer results in settings loss.
October 2020 Release
Sourcecode: https://gitlab.com/pholy/OSCAR-code or HERE
Available at: https://www.SleepFiles.com/OSCAR
The OSCAR team is a group of volunteer developers from the Apnea Community and are members from multiple forums and nationalities.
OSCAR is always looking for help: programmers, testers, or translators.
Send a private message to 'Gideon' on the Apnea Board Forum if you are interested.